Snitched from seangaffney.
Go to the Wikipedia home page in your preferred language and click "random article." That is your band's name. Click random article again.That is your album name. Click random article 15 more times. Those are the tracks on your album.
Band Name: River Ouzel
Album Name: Polyvinyl Alcohol [HA! I like that.]
- Robert and Mariam Hayes Stadium [An interesting start to our debut album.]
- Cucuieţi River (Tazlău) [We have an odd river fixation, does this band.]
- Ongar (hundred) [Sounds like it should be Scandinavian death metal.]
- Institute of Social Psychology [This album is all rivers and buildings!]
- Jean-Christophe d'Isigny [Surely a driving rock song whose video would feature a cute little cartoon William the Conquerer killing the hell out of the Britons.]
- Workers Front for Indochina [Very Dead Kennedys. Themes in this song will be revisisted in a later album, with the title "People's Front of Judea". Or "Judean People's Front". Well whatever, we'll really hate the Romans.]
- Camp Red Cloud [Our break-through single! Frought with biting socio-political commentary, no doubt.]
- Pescanova [A stirring instrumental break ]
- Compendium of Postage Stamp Issuers (Ci - Co) [Uhm. Yeah. Yeah, I got nothing. But it'll probably get a huge fan following and become a concert staple. That's it.]
- Run and Gun [This will be the song that propels us to international stardom. It'll be totally overplayed though, and we'll become resentful of it in our later, more pretentious years. Then we'll rediscover our love for it, after our band's broken up and reformed; it's our instictive need to return to and embrace what made us love music in the first place. Don't worry, you'll learn more about it in our VH-1 special.]
- Lithuanians in Chicago [This is our old band name, while we were finding our sound. This song harkens back to those halcyon days.]
- ZF [No one knows what this song is about. We never tell them.]
- The Virgin & the Wheels [We read a lot.]
- Centromere [More social commentary. Hmm. Okay, this one will be all about parents who lost their child, but managed to just clone a replacement. But he's not quite right. And he's PISSED. (And ooo, a whole story just popped into my head here. 'scuse me a sec.)]
- Moshe Atzmon [Our final track will be an aggressive classical-style instrumental rock tribute.]
What an odd album.
River Ouzel! Cresting over the banks and FLOODING YOUR TOWN! RAWK!